Populaire bestemmingen in Zwitserland

Duits cursussen in Basel met Language International
leer Duits

3 scholen, 37 cursussen ga

Duits cursussen in Zürich met Language International
leer Duits

1 school, 22 cursussen ga

Duits cursussen in Basel met Language International
Duits cursussen in Zürich met Language International
Duits cursussen in Bern met Language International
Duits cursussen in Engelberg met Language International
Duits cursussen in Schwarzsee met Language International


1 school, 2 cursussen

Bekijk alle regio's in Zwitserland »


Naar wat voor soort taalcursus Duits bent u op zoek?


Algemene taalcursussen Duits

Algemene cursussen Duits zijn voor volwassenen die hun spreek-, luister-, lees- en schrijfvaardigheid in het Duits willen verbeteren. Meeste taalcursussen zijn voor volwassenen van 16 jaar en ouder. 2 - 48 week taalcursussen verkrijgbaar. Meeste intensieve cursussen in !region hebben gemiddeld 30 lessen per week.


Zomercursussen Duits voor kinderen

Deze zomercursussen Duits zijn ideaal voor kinderen tussen 4 tot 12 en tieners tussen 13 en 18 jaar die in de zomer Duits willen studeren. 4 - 8 week zomercursussen verkrijgbaar van juni tot augustus.

Examen voorbereiding

Voorbereidingscursussen voor Duits examen

Examenvoorbereidingscursussen Duits zijn voor studenten die zich willen voorbereiden op vaardigheidstoetsen Duits om hun kansen op een baan te verbeteren of voor toelating tot een universiteit.


Commercieel taalcursussen Duits

Eén-op-één lessen zakelijk Duits zijn voor businessmanagers en professionals die zo snel mogelijk Duits willen leren met aangepaste lessen en een eigen leraar Duits.


Cursussen professioneel Duits

Cursussen professioneel Duits zijn voor professionals die Duits willen studeren op een bepaald gebied, zoals bedrijfskunde, geneeskunde, rechten, luchtvaart, en horeca.


Cursussen Duits naar interesse

Interessecursussen Duits zijn voor degenen die Duits willen studeren en deel willen nemen aan activiteiten zoals sport, kunst, eten en nog veel meer.

Vragen & antwoorden

Heeft u vragen? Krijg antwoord van onze student adviseurs en medewerkers en oud-studenten van Language International.

Stel een vraag
Vertaling bekijken

"If the student is not a citizen of the EU, would this student require a student visa for an 8-week course?"

Frida Test, student van USA
Raphaël Ruchet, medewerker van Patong Language School
If the tourist visa covers the period of the course, the student don’t need a student visa.
Was dit nuttig? Ja
Vertaling bekijken

"Is it possible to receive a student visa with this course? Do you know if it is really complicated to get an internship in Geneva?"

Katrin katrin, student van Duitsland
Raphaël Ruchet, medewerker van Patong Language School
In order to apply for a student visa, we can deliver an attestation to the student. Please find below the procedure. Student Visa or Permit: 1) To obtain a student visa to study at ASC International House in Geneva you first has to take an evaluation test to determine your knowledge of the language and course objectives. At ASC we identify our students’ individual needs and learning aims and tailor our courses accordingly. 2) After taking the test and provided that a course at the right level is available, you will have to enrol for a minimum of three months (12 weeks). In order to do this, you must provide either a contact address in Switzerland or your country of residence and pay the tuition fees. The price for 12 weeks is CHF 4,200.- plus CHF 100.- enrolment fee (for VISA) The price for 48 weeks is CHF 16,800.- plus CHF 100.- enrolment fee (for PERMIT) Both these prices include administration and material costs. This can be paid directly to our account. There are two possibilities: A. VISA 3 months B. PERMIT 12 months (3 months paid immediately) 3)Once the payment is received, an "Attestation" will be issued which you can present to the Office Cantonal de la Population (Foreign Police) in order to obtain a student visa (3 months) or a student permit (12 months). Office Cantonal de la Population Route de Chancy 88 1213 Onex Switzerland Or for the visa to a Swiss Embassy or Consulate in your country. The attestation will state your intention to study as per the completed enrolment form. 4)The Office Cantonal de la Population will determine whether you will be granted the visa and the type of visa; it is not the decision or the responsibility of ASC if the demand is refused. If the visa (or permit) is refused, ASC will refund the amount paid minus CHF 100- for administrative costs. Regarding the internship, it is not so easy… It depends on what he is looking for. But sincerely, it is really difficult for someone without working permit
Was dit nuttig? Ja
Vertaling bekijken

"Does the student require a visa to visit the school?"

Rattanaporn Pimsuwan, medewerker van Patong Language School
The student does not require a visa to Switzerland, as long as it remains 12 weeks; beyond this period she should go to the Cantonal Population Office ask for an extension of stay for reasons of study. The school will prepare her a certificate that she is regularly registered. If she is beginner in French we have a course for her.
Was dit nuttig? Ja